Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My fortune cookie!

Whenever I open a fortune cookie, I hope it says something good that I feel like could relate to our upcoming IVF cycle. I usually get the lamest fortunes. I remember during one of our IVF cycles- like the day before our transfer it said something like "don't put all of your eggs in one basket". I wasn't sure of what to think about that one! But it didn't turn out to be a good cycle... it must have meant, "don't count on this cycle working!!!". I know, they are only stupid fortune cookies! But I was happy about my fortune I got last night-

We've been doing soo much prep for this IVF cycle to Colorado! I hope this fortune is true and it all pays off!!

4 comments:

  1. That fortune sounds great! I agree that it's a whole new ball game when you've gotta travel in order to do an IVF cycle. It really raises the stakes! Here's hoping that the logistical nightmares will be worth it for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I just wanted to share with you that while out for Chinese over the weekend, I received this fortune: "Your business will assume vast proportions." Right now my "business" is all about trying to have babies, so maybe this means twins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are in the "baby making business"! Vast proportions might mean lots of beautiful blasts, twins and extra's frozen for future siblings!!
    I hope it comes true for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I hadn't thought of it that way! The thought of beautiful blasts definitely makes my day. : )Here's to hoping our Chinese fortunes stick and lead to good luck for both of us!

    ReplyDelete