Friday, June 18, 2010
Cycle Day 2
I had my day 2/3 bloodwork drawn today! I went to a clinic that ships very often to CCRM and was very familiar with the process, so that was comforting. It will be very disappointing if something isn't done correctly and I have to do it again in another month! The blood will be shipped out on Monday and arrive at CCRM on Tuesday. I was surprised to hear back from one of the nurses. (I guess my nurse is not in today)... she set me up for a consult with Dr Sch already!! For next TUESDAY! I was so suprised that it was so soon. I emailed her back right away b/c my blood is arriving Tuesday...not sure if the results would be in. But she said the results should be ready (my appt is late in the day). I better get all my questions ready!! I would like to start this process with this cycle and she said I could if I am not on BCP and would have to start an antibiotic next week. It sounds like they weren't going to put me on BCP due to clotting issues- so it may be a go! But we'll see how the consult goes and what protocol I'm on. If it's the LONG lupron then I think I'd like to start with this cycle...since egg retrieval wouldn't be early Aug. If it's a shorter protocol- it may be too soon for planning. We'll see. I will be nervous to talk with Sch- I have so many questions!! I am excited though! We're finally moving along again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment