Ughh. The waiting is starting to get to me. Still 2 months to go until we go to Colorado.
I emailed the nurse over a week ago to be sure she got my fax and that the items I faxed over are correct... but no response what so ever. I am a little disapointed so far in the response time of the nurse. None of my issues have been urgent so I am giving her the benefit of the doubt, but I hope while I am in cycle that I get quicker responses. At the ODWU my nurse said she prefers the phone over email....but for me I prefer email over phone. It seems so much easier to talk by email. I guess I will call her on Monday. I hope my AF comes next weekend (oh- unless I am miraculously pregnant!) I am ready to get that day 3 bloodwork sent and regroup with Dr Sch. And it will be very nice to have a calendar and start planning for our trip to CO. For now, wait, wait, wait....
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Lindsay...great to meet you. DH and I leave for Denver tomorrow for our ODWU. Sure hope we can start cycling in August/September...take care.
ReplyDeleteLisainSK
Sorry abt the wait... it can be agonizing. Regarding the nurse response... I had no issues getting hold of her (or some other nurse) when I was cycling. I only contacted them over phone though. Even via phone, I hate that they dont have a direct line to them. You have to call the front desk and they route you through either the nurse or their voicemail.... which is a pain. But they are good abt calling back within the day.
ReplyDeleteSorry that Kathy is so slow in responding to you! Have you considered requesting a different nurse? I might consider it, if I were in your shoes. The last thing we need going into all of this is added stress! A week of waiting is ridiculous, IMO. I hear ya on the agonizing wait. Right now the days are going by quickly, but sometimes the wait seems agonizingly slow. I hope once you get on the schedule, things will pick up for you.
ReplyDeleteWell, it's almost like my nurse was reading my blog... she emailed me the next day. She apologized for taking so long to respond. I wrote back a question (asking if my genetic tests are in) and she did reply right back. So I feel better.
ReplyDelete