Saturday, June 26, 2010

A little bummed...

I'm a little bummed out that we're waiting. If we weren't doing CCS it wouldn't be so bad... but I think about transferring in November and it just seems like forever. I am usually so anxious to get started, usually fairly optimistic and not too scared. But this time I am really scared. This is our last shot!! Usually we have always had another try. Our previous RE had a great shared risk program where we'd get 90% back if it failed. A lot of costs were still involved for each cycle- meds, other costs like ICSI...but it was so nice get money back and to have a back up plan. This time- no back up plan at all. Just this is it!! It's kind of nice to enjoy another month off without the pressure!

I finally go the results of our genetic testing- we decided to test for SMA and Fragile X since they recommend it for everyone. Thankfully, both are negative :)

Nothing exciting going on for our weekend. It's my weekend to work :( Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment