Nothing new going on for me yet. Lots of thoughts going thru my head almost constantly about my upcoming cycle. What protocol will I be on? How many eggs will we get? Will our fertilization rates improve? Will our embryos grow well? Will we have enough for CGH/MA testing? I keep thinking of different scenarios that could happen...good and bad. It can consume my thoughts. I am trying to keep busy, be healthy and stay positive.
I think I detected my surge last week so AF should be coming in 10 days or so. Anxious to get the day 3 bloodwork shipped out and find out the results. I am so curious to talk with Dr Sch about all of my results and the plan/protocol for us. I am nervous to hear that he will put me on the same protocol as my last long lupron. I've always responded well with the long lupron but my last long lupron cycle 17 eggs were retrieved (very happy with) but only 12 were mature!! and normally 12 would be ok but we had bad fertilization that time and only had 5 fertilize!! Ughh! I hope something like that doesn't happen at CCRM. I don't think Dr Sch will put me on the MDL since he thought it was too aggressive for me (we got 27 eggs on MDL). It's true, we are looking for quality not quantity...I just rather not be walking on egg shells with just barely enough eggs/embryos...it's just soo nerve racking! We've had as bad as 30% fertilization rates and as good as 60% so we need every egg we can get. But maybe our fertilization will be better at CCRM with the IMSI procedure, lab and embryologists.. I hope so!!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment