Thursday, June 24, 2010
Calendar!
I received my calendar and protocol today. I will be on the standard long lupron as I expected. I wanted to get started with this cycle, but now I look at the calendar it seems soo soon! Ahhh! Not sure if we can plan it all in time. Work is busy for me during the dates I'd have to leave since one coworker is in vacation and the other is having surgery. Since I won't be on BCP (due to clotting issues) the dates aren't as certain. Right now the calendar says I travel to Denver on July 21. We may have to wait a cycle, I really need to talk with my DH tonight. I hope to get a hold of my nurse too, since I have tons of questions now about details. Even if we wait a month... it's almost here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Might not hurt to sleep on it...but if you're like me...I think it will always be "so soon"! I'm kinda excited and kinda terrified at the same time...good luck!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! If you happen to be in CO in August, we might be there around the same time! Best wishes with whatever you decide!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls. My guess is we will wait. It just seems too soon... I think especially with work for me.. I'd like to give more notice, it's sort of stressing me out! This would be soo much easier locally! I just don't want to rush it. I'm scared too! Anyway- thanks for reading/commenting on my blog. I am excited for both of you too! Auntieem- it would be fun to meet if we're there at the same time :)
ReplyDelete