Tuesday, June 15, 2010
AF where are you??
I am on cycle day 35. Where is AF?? I am NOT pregnant, already checked! I am so crampy, but it just isn't showing up. I want to keep moving, not waiting. Ughh! We have plans to go out of town for the upcoming weekend (3 day weekend), so I am hoping that I don't need the day 3 bloodwork on one of those days. I could probably find a place to draw it where I will be, but I much rather do it at my local clinic that ships to CCRM all of the time, they know whole routine so I won't have to worry about it being done incorrectly. Please show up ASAP AF!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So annoying...you can't win with AF it seems. When you don't want it to come it does and when you do want it to come it doesn't!
ReplyDelete