Monday, June 7, 2010

Keeping busy and gettin in shape

I am trying to keep busy while I wait, wait, wait!! My goal is to get in shape these next couple months. Finally, went back to the gym (it had been three months- stopped just before stims on my last IVF cycle). I love the pilates instructor at my gym, she is works you hard! It feels so good to get a good work out! It's been difficult this last year with 2 miscarriages and 2 d&c's and another IVF...I haven't gotten any consistency with exercise, ughh!
Also keeping the weekends busy, just about every weekend is booked to have something to look forward to and help the time go by. I work every other weekend- so half the weekends are already taken up. On my next weekend off I planned a trip to San Diego to visit the in-laws and see their new home they just finished building. In early July for the holiday we will go to Orange County to visit my family for about 4 days. Mid July we'll probably head out to our friend's Lake House for the weekend. Then it's almost time for CO!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your summer will be very busy, which is good! The time will hopefully pass by more quickly! I agree that exercise and endorphins are so useful when you're preparing for such a big endeavor. Pilates will help you earn endorphins and relieve your stress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working out too...just makes you feel like it's a goal you can control unlike IF and pg loss.

    ReplyDelete