Thursday, July 8, 2010
Just waiting....
Not much new here......just waiting. I've been doing OPKs since cycle day 15 (today is cycle day 22) and still no +OPK. Hoping I missed my surge and AF still comes on time. I am still stressing a bit about not being on BCP especially since I not sure about my cycle length lately. I asked the nurses if I could be on a progesterone only type BCP since I've read this is safe with the factor 2 mutation. I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor. I also have been seeing some CCRM ladies on saizen and meant to ask about this at my regroup but forgot. I asked the nurses about it and they said he'll offer it to patients that ask for it. I thought that was strange.... I'd like to try it if it could possibly help my egg quality. I don't know if there are any cons (besides the cost) for using it. The nurses did tell me how to induce my period last cycle, I'm thinking about doing this to assure my period arrives as scheduled. Hopefully I hear back from the nurse today...I'd be so happy if I could be on BCP. I'm pretty sure he'll say no- it seems Iike he would have offered this option when I asked a couple weeks ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment