I snapped out of my bad mood a couple of days ago... feeling much better. Lupron is treating me ok. I've taken it before since I've done the long lupron cycle 4 times before this!!! Usually minimal SE from lupron so that's good. AF is due today or tomorrow. I think I feel it coming!!! I hope it comes or it could delay things. But I don't see why it wouldn't come, we did confirm my LH surge with bloodwork so it should be on time.... unless I miraculously get pregnant naturally!!! The other hurdle is no cysts... still a little nervous about that too! NO delays, please!!
We've been working on planning our trip in the meantime. I booked the car today and used the CCRM discount with Enterprise and got a good discount. We're staying with friends for the first few days. They live in Fort Collins which is about an hour and a half (without traffic) to CCRM!! After thinking it over some more, we'll probably stay in a hotel for rest of our stay, there's some good deals with the CCRM rate and the drive just seems like too much everyday if we stayed in Fort Collins. I think my mom would feel more comfortable if we stay in a hotel (she'll be watching my son while I'm at appts). I feel like I'd be abandoning her for a few hours if I left her in Fort Collins without a car at some people's house she doesn't know. My mom and I are looking forward to spending some time together and doing some fun things in Colorado. The zoo sounds fun for my son. Anyone have any suggestions?
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you are feeling better! The hormone fluctuations caused by these meds suck! I'm crossing my fingers that AF shows up soon and that you are cyst-free!
ReplyDeleteI suggest going to the Garden of the Gods! It's so gorgeous. If you have a stroller, you can stroll around the rocks with your son. We plan to go back when we are there b/c it just felt like a magical place. We also went to Manitou Springs and had a lot of fun at the penny arcade downtown (beside Patsy's).
So excited that you are getting so close!
Looking forward to hearing about your trip to Denver and your upcoming cycle. Keeping fingers and toes crossed!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that you've started to make plans! Ft Collins is quite a distance from CCRM -so leave plenty of time (especially during the morning commute).
ReplyDeleteThere are lots of fun things to do with kids...
Children's Museum / Firefighter Museum
In City Park, there's the Zoo, Museum of Nature and Science, paddleboats and a water fountain that your son can run through
There's a small aquarium - I hear it's expensive, but you can have lunch for a decent price and see some fish in the restaurant.
I second the recommendation for Garden of the Gods
Not sure how old your son is, but if he's pre-school age or older, check out Sippin n Painting (google it)
rent bikes to ride along the river
Check out Milehighonthecheap.com and Livivg Social Deals (they have a "best of" list with some great ideas. Also, sign up for Groupon - great deals on local services that you can use while you're here.
Thanks so much for the suggestions!! We're really looking forward to some fun adventures in Colorado!
ReplyDelete