Got the call late this afternoon.... I was nervous to get the call, all it is is a progesterone check!!! Geez! I feel the nervousness coming already! All the stim/follicle checks and bloodwork. All the reports- how many eggs? How many mature? How many fertilized? How are they growing??????etc! It's beginning!!! I always over worry and analyze every number,etc.
So my progesterone level is 11! Greater than 5 is what they're looking for- so 10 U lupron and dexamethasone start tonight! We're on our way!!!!!! We've made our flights, sent our $$$ to CCRM, most of my meds are here, found coverage for 3 of the 5 shifts for work, I think it's all falling into place!!
Sooo much money and effort on the line! This has got to work!!
I'm hopeful but so scared!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its.GOT.TO.WORK!!!!!!! Looking forward to following your journey and supporting you along the way...GOOD LUCK!!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping for the best.
ReplyDeleteYay for starting Lupron! Please make sure to blog about the s/e, as I've only ever taken microdose Lupron and am worried about the side effects of the regular stuff. Can't wait to follow along!
ReplyDelete