Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cycle Day 1!!!

Yay! AF finally came today! Finally! I will get my cycle day 2/3 bloodwork done either tomorrow or Sat. I may go tomorrow since I think weekdays are easier at the clinic. They will freeze it and ship it out for me, so it should be pretty easy. I just pray that they do not mess it up! But the main guy at the lab said they frequently ship day 3 bloodwork to CCRM and he knew exactly what was in the kit and sounded very confident about it, so I feel like it will be in good hands.

I emailed my nurse a couple days ago asking about inducing my period. No response. I also called today and left a message letting her know I had other questions, but no response today :( I emailed this evening and I will also call again tomorrow. Hopefully I hear back this time! Ughh!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad AF showed her ugly face, although that sucks that she came just in time for the weekend! Sorry to hear that your nurse is not responsive--have you thought about asking if you can be assigned a new nurse? For all the money you're getting ready to pay them, I think you should be happy with your nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya-I'm a little disappointed so far with my nurse.
    I know- we're paying so much and I try not to bug them with too many questions. I may consider changing if this continues!

    ReplyDelete