Today is my Birthday, and I'm sure you all know what I am wishing for! It would be great to get my CCS results today and get an amazing report. But I guess as long as I have a healthy baby in my arms at this time next year my wish will have come true.
It's a bummer that I am not really up for doing much this year for my birthday. I am just not in the mood. I told my husband not to plan anything, do not want to have a party of any sort. We will probably go out to dinner tonight since my in-laws are coming today to visit for four days from out of town. It's a bummer that IF robs you of good times, it steals good memories that I should have of today and even this past year. I look back on this year and it is not all that good. Two miscarriages another failed IVF cycle...so much heartache and pain. Been avoiding friends and parties, not my usual self. Taken less pictures of myself and family. I feel like it's been a year wasted of my life and even my son has suffered, which is so sad.
I hope and pray that this year my wish comes true and we can move on with our lives with our family complete. All the money, materials things do not matter.... I would be so happy and so content, couldn't want more in life than that.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I so hope you get that call today and that it's full of great news!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Girl!! So hoping you'll get news too. Well, at least spoil yourself tonight at dinner...order two desserts!!! But yeah, I know what you mean about a crappy year...but everyday is closer to the end and the end means peace in our lives.
ReplyDelete