Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cycle day 35

Still no AF, very minimal spotting and EWCM...ughh! I am so sick of this waiting! I've been feeling pretty down about this lack of ovulation and waiting. It sucks. Seems like everyone that had ERs after me are passing me up with their transfers. Just feels like it's never going to happen. It's really driving me nuts. The couple times I thought I had seen my LH surge or when I thought AF had showed... my mood changed completely. I just want to know what's going on and hate being in a standstill with no moving forward what so ever! This is definitely testing my patience.

The nurse I talked to on Thursday advised that I go in on Monday for and ultrasound to see what's going on in there. I hope to get an appt for Monday morning.

A girl on the CCRM girls thread on the Fertility Forums got her BFP today and I was so excited since she has the same grade embryos as we plan to transfer. She also did CCS and transferred a 5BA and a 4BB....her beta is looking very strong. Gives me so much hope since some of the ladies on the other threads all have perfect 5AAs and it hasn't been making me feel very good about our embies lately. I know there are many pregnancies with less than perfect embryos since I've obsessed over the CCS chart on IVFC and any other CCS results I can find on Fertility Forums. Gives me hope that at least one of ours will stick!!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm SO sorry that you are stuck in this waiting period. I can totally empathize about feeling "passed by" by the other girls on other boards! Just remember that your time will come--that's what I had to do. Now please remind me this when I'm stuck in limbo after my ER. : ) Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear about your 3 normals. I have not been giving too much thought abt the quality or the grade of the blasts... still basking in the glow that I have normals!!! Remember, our turn will come and genetically tested normals DO have a higher live birth rate than regular embies.

    ReplyDelete