I had an u/s and bloodwork today. My lining is very thin, estrogen and progesterone are low. So I started the patches today! I guess that was probably my period afterall. They wanted me to start patches on day 1 of full flow bleeding... but I never had a full flow. So now there's even more of a risk of me ovulating too soon since I'm starting the patches on day 4. But since I tend to ovulate late I should be OK. But there is that risk. If I ovulate and get cancelled I will convert back to the lupron protocol but then transfer would be mid November!
For now transfer is Oct 14th and hoping for the best...
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, you don't have long to wait now! I'm so excited that you were able to start patches today!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! Hoping O stays far far away!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome that you got to start on the cycle. And wow... transfer is right around the corner. We are just four days apart. My transfer is on Oct 18th!
ReplyDelete