Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cycle day 24

0.2! That's my progesterone level today. Again, I as not surprised since I have not seen an LH surge. UGhh. Another looooong cycle. Last cycle I surged on day 28, I can only hope I do this time too. I would be soo happy!

Next check is Monday. We will see where I'm at (also checking LH). If it doesn't look like I'll ovulate then they will induce a period. I asked about going into a natural FET, but my lining may not be so good since this is such a long cycle. But it's something we can ask Dr Sch about. I get to talk to him this Thursday, so I can ask more about my options then.

I'm at at least 2 weeks delayed at this point. If I'm lucky enough to ovulate on cycle day 28 then I'd be about 2 weeks delayed. Maybe my DH will get to come along afterall and that would be nice :)

1 comment: