Saturday, September 11, 2010

Not so good...

My progesterone check was not so good. Level is 0.3. So no sign of ovulation. I pretty much knew that. I can only hope I'll ovulate on cycle day 28 like last month. I just hope I ovulate at all so I can move on. I'm sure my FET date is now at least a week later...and my guess it's probably two weeks later than originally scheduled at best.
Ughh. I know you can all relate. I just wish I could be on BCP, then this issue would have been solved. I did ask the nurse again if I would be able to be fit into the schedule, she said yes...they will find a spot for me no matter when it comes. They want me to go in on Tuesday to check again. These STAT progesterone checks are OOP and add up. What a waste of money. Maybe I'll ask on Monday if I could do a non-STAT check. Then it would be free thru my insurance. I hate throwing money down the drain. I've done enough of that this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment