Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cycle day 33

Found out yesterday that my LH and progesterone tests from Monday show I did not surge or ovulate. Progesterone was low at 0.2 and LH was 13. Unless we caught the beginning of my surge, but I don't think so since I am spotting now... it looks like AF is coming.

My nurse says I can just start the patches once AF comes. That puts me back at my original FET date around Oct 11! I guess there is more of a risk that I can ovulate on this protocol since we're skipping the lupron completely. Ughh! Something I will have to worrry about. I asked her how risky is this- she said 5% chance I'd ovulate. But I think I'll still worry.

Still waiting for AF, there's lots of brown spotting and some red spotting too..I feel that AF feeling, so I think it's on it's way. If I get a full flow before 5pm I will start the patches today.

No comments:

Post a Comment