Monday, September 6, 2010

Cycle day 17...

I've been OPKing these last few days since I am on cycle day 17 today. No sign of a surge yet. I think that means my FET will be at least a few days later than planned. Hopefully I'll get a surge soon and I won't be too off track. It's definitely not as stressful as planning a fresh cycle, so I am not stressed about it...yet!

My regroup appointment is set up for September 16th. I guess we'll discuss our CCS results and our transfer plans. I'm afraid to ask our % chance for success...cause I know Dr Schoolcraft tends to underestimate your chances and I don't want to be bummed out.

My other concern is immune issues. But I already know his answer on that..."it's hocus pocus". I may have the Beer Clinic treat me for immune issues just for peace of mind and a precaution, and I've already done the whole work up with them. We lost a normal embryo last summer and I just don't know why...all I know is that my natural killer cells elevated and I had no treatment for it. I do realize that not all normals take- But I don't want any regrets. This is it for us...

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting that Dr. S thinks immune issues are "hocus pocus". I'd treat for elevated NK cells too. SOO hoping your FET schedule will procede soon.

    ReplyDelete