Friday, September 24, 2010

Cycle day 34

I thought for sure AF was coming... but no AF. It's very light spotting now sometiems bright red sometimes more brown/red. I've been crampy at times... so it feels like it's coming but my poor body is so confused. Even seen some EWCM... so who knows what's going on.

I talked with the nurse yesterday and she said keep watching for an LH surge (nothing yet) and keep waiting for a full flow. If I get a full flow- start the patches. If I get an LH surge, well it looks like I'll ovulate... update the nurse and get a progesterone check 7 days later. If no LH surge or full flow by Monday then get an u/s to look at the lining and bloodwork. If the lining is thin..I could start the patches. If not, then maybe induce AF depending on how the bloodwork looks. Ughh. I've been tempted to go in and get an u/s this weekend. But maybe I'll just wait until Monday..

No comments:

Post a Comment