Monday, September 20, 2010

Cycle day 30!

Today is cycle day 30 and I think I'm surging for ovulation! I've been testing every single day hoping to see a +opk since about day 14. This is getting old... and discouraging. I thought maybe I had a positive last week on Thursday... but the line was slightly lighter than the control. These last few days it's been almost there but not quite. Today is the first day it's exactly the same as the control line maybe even a little darker. Maybe I'm FINALLY ovulating!???

I had my blood drawn today for LH and progesterone, I didn't do it STAT so I won't have to pay for it and the results aren't needed today. Tomorrow, I'll get the bloodwork results- hopefully we'll have an idea of what my body is doing. I really hope it shows I am surging. If so, I would go next Monday and get my progesterone checked which should be >5 if I ovulated. Then a week later get AF, once AF starts I can start the patches. Looks like transfer is probably around Oct 27-29. Hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like we'll have nearly identical ET dates...or within days. Take care.

    ReplyDelete