I heard back from the nurse this afternoon... my creatinine level is normal, what a relief!!! I was starting to do too much googling about the possibilities of why my kidneys weren't functioning!! I'm a bit of a hypochondriac sometimes. My back is a little sore and I swore it was my kidneys!
My LH bloodwork did indeed show that I am surging. I think my LH was 59?? So I surged on cycle day 28!! What's up with these long cycles?? So it looks like I'll just get going with this ovulation...I guess there's a bright side to all this craziness!! No more waiting!!
My manager was supportive about me changing the dates, I've been calling everyone on the unit to see if anyone can cover for me. She just said worst case scenario- call in sick, but I just feel so bad leaving without my shifts being covered. It was really nice to hear my manager be so understanding. She told me to put this first and not to worry about it. Huge weights are lifted off my shoulders this evening when I found a coworker to cover a couple of the days already.
So the next steps are- next Wednesday get my progesterone checked, if it's greater than 5, start lupron! Start stims around Aug 1st :)
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm just getting caught up on your blog, and I'm glad to hear that your creatinine levels are normal now! Must have been the meat you ate. Also glad to hear that you get to start things with this cycle!!! It's great that you kept testing--now I wonder if I should have continued testing for a couple more days! Can't wait to follow along with you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following along with me. I enjoy reading your blog. I hope AF comes ASAP. I had stopped testing for a few days and then saw the EWCM, so I tested since that never comes near AF!
ReplyDeleteI know how frustrating it is to keep waiting...