Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bad mood

I wasn't in the best mood this weekend, it was my DH's birthday on Saturday, we had a big party at our house. My poor DH! I was really not excited about the party at all. I don't know if it's the lupron or what but I just couldn't seem to snap out of it. I was also dreading having certain guests at the party...especially our friends that recently had their second baby. By the time the guests arrived, I was in a better mood and was friendly and happy. I felt bad cause I wasn't as friendly as I'd normally be with our friends with the newborn. I didn't talk about the baby at all and avoided any interaction with the little one. How horrible is that?

I've also been worrying that at my suppression check they'll find a cyst. I know not all cysts cause a cancellation since I've had non-functional cysts in prior IVF cycles... but there's a girl on one of the internet threads who just got cancelled due to a cyst secreting E2... and she is soo bummed. That would be soo frustrating!! I'd have to tell my manager to put me back on the schedule once again! Ughh! I have found coverage for all my shifts at this point and it took a lot of effort and stress. I hope my plans stay in place! I just don't want to wait another month + anyway. I'm ready to get this overwith!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are feeling a little down in the dumps... I bet the Lupron is messing with your mood. Totally understandable that you are full of worries--I think that is totally normal! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping those blues go away soon...but likely Lupron and stress about the upcoming cycle. Crossing fingers you won't have any roadblocks along the way!

    ReplyDelete