Thursday, May 27, 2010

Results

I finally got a call today with our results from the ODWU-
Me:
1)communicables- negative :)
2)AMH- 2.5 (should be above 1)

DH:
1)Sperm chromatin <16% (<=15% indicates excellent sperm DNA integrity)
2)morphology 1% (should be 3% or greater) IMSI is recommended for this result
3)motility- 26% (should be >39%)
4)count- 18.5 million (should be at least 20 million)
5)sperm antibodies- negative
6)culture- negative

Still waiting for the genetic testing (fragile X and SMA)

DH's sperm results seem better although the previous SAs were at a different lab. His motility was previously 18% and count was 10 million. Morphology was previously 2% but on a different scale so not sure if we can compare. DH is on fertility blend for men and antioxidants... maybe it has helped :) I am encouraging him to continue taking his vitamins.....sometimes he complains about them!- Ughh! If he only had to go thru what I have to!! Needles, tons of meds and side effects, hot flashes, vaginal ultrasounds- taking a few pills twice a day is nothing!

I am doing OPKs to get an idea of when cycle day 2/3 testing will be. Hope to ovulate soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you FINALLY got the results! It's great that CCRM has the IMSI procedure to help with your fert rate. Your AMH is awesome!

    That is so funny that your DH sometimes complains about having to take a couple of pills. : ) If men had to do all that we have to do to conceive, there would be no babies born from these procedures! : )

    Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete