I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis...so I have to keep an eye on my TSH levels. Every pregnancy I've had this summer has brought up my TSH level even while on synthroid. I was up to 100mcg. My most recent TSH level is now too low at .1 (it was 2.6 in March)! So my thyroid dose is now adjusted to 75mcg. Up, up, up and down. This thyroid stuff is a pain. I guess I will have to deal with it for the rest of my life. Ughh!
The other test I had done was a karyotype. My husband had his done at the very beginning even before we started IVF, probably since we had male factor (his is normal) I was a little nervous to hear the results....but thankfully I am a "normal female"!! Yay!
My pap results came back the other day- normal too! Wahoo!
Still waiting for AF! I feel like it's coming, I have a headache tonight, I'm emotional (cried at my acupuncture appt for no apparent reason today), my lower back is achy and I am crampy. AF has got to be around the corner! I hope so.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment