Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Wahoo! We're going to Colorado!
Wahoo! AF finally showed very late this evening! Thank goodness.. it needed to show by Thursday and I was starting to get nervous. So thankful we can keep our plans!! I am so excited to get moving at CCRM. I can't believe we are actually going. I am excited but also anxious about what they have to say for us. When I had my consult with Schooly back in January I was in a totally different frame of mind.... I was mainly just calling for a second opinion (he didn't say much- so it wasn't much help) and did not plan on going there. But now I have tons of questions and am so interested to hear what he has to say for us! It will be great to finally be an "official" patient and get this process going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! I was wondering if AF had shown her ugly face yet for you. I'm so glad that you don't have to change your plans!!! I had a similar circumstance when we scheduled our ODWU. My AF showed at 5pm on April 3rd, and my ODWU was on April 7th. I called CCRM in a panic and asked if I could come out on CD 4 (since my first "full flow" day wasn't until April 4th), and luckily they agreed. We had waited to book our travel arrangements and ended up paying a fortune, but it was worth it!
ReplyDeleteI hope Schooly will have all kinds of helpful info for you! Can't wait to hear about it! : ) Good Luck!
Hi.. just clicked through ccrmjourney. I am glad your AF showed up in time for the ODWU. I am cycling with CCRM too. Just had my ODW done a little more than a month ago.. so I understand the excitement! :) Looking forward to following your journey.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading my blog girls. Glad someone is reading :) I will be following your blogs too! Look forward to giving each other support throughout this process :)
ReplyDelete