Still waiting for results from the ODWU. I thought they would have called regarding the AMH and SA results by now. I called yesterday and left a message and still haven't heard back yet! It's certainly not urgent, so I will bug them again next week if I don't hear by then.
The next steps are:
1)Get results back- AMH, communicables, SA and chromatin results, genetic results (SMA,fragile X)
2) May 28th- go back to my OB to have them listen to my heart and lungs (they didn't do this for my physical!) also have them send the pathology report from my pap smear. FYI- CCRM does not accept the report that says "pap is normal" they want the pathology report.
3)Send day 3 blood work around June 14ish
4)Consult with Dr Schoolcraft mid June to review all results and discuss protocol
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment