Nothing new happening here...hoping my embie(s) are still growing??! I just feel normal, don't feel pregnant at all. Maybe a little more tiredness, occasional nausea feeling (very mild), occasional heartburn. No crampiness, maybe an occasional twinge...maybe? For the most part...nothing!
I switched my progesterone to PIO. I was on Endometrin which was about $165 per box of 21! So that's $165/week! I think that's ridiculous, so I changed over to PIO which actually- believe it or not, I like one shot a day better than remembering 3xs a day to put the suppository in. Plus it's so messy and gross!
My ultrasound appointment is set up for Novemeber 12th! Seems so far away! 2 weeks from today..I will be 6wks6days!!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just two weeks away!! Hope time flies fast!
ReplyDeleteOn the PIO, did you just request for the PIO? Or did CCRM have to switch to because of your P4 levels? The reason I ask is, I plan to ask for PIO because I am scared that my levels are borderline low. So just wondering! Either way, I agree, once a day seems much more easier than the 4x a day for the pills!
OMG!!! I hate endometrin too...but so far will put up with the yuck instead of the needle. Plus for me it is a major hassle to change my meds as it requires another doc appointment as a US dr can't write prescriptions here, etc. And SOO happy you are not feeling any pg symptoms...it may be a little early still. And wow...two weeks until u/s! Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteEleven days from now, you'll be celebrating one or two little heartbeats! So excited for you! I agree with you on the PIO vs. endometrin. My FET plan calls for No IM, but I'm going to ask for it! One shot per day really didn't bother me at all last year when IVF #1 resulted in a c/p, and those supps are gross.
ReplyDelete