Yay! I am done with bedrest! I was going to go all alone but so glad I brought my best friend's mom- "D". We chatted a lot, watched movies, she read a book while I got on the internet :) She helped a lot so I was able to follow those detailed bedresting instructions! (I was surprised to see how strict they are!!) D's like a second mom to me and she said she was honored that I asked her. She really thought it was special to be in the transfer room to see my little embies she said just as special as seeing her granddaughter being born in August. (an IVF baby by the way) Thankfully I had her there to take some pictures. (which I will add once she emails them to me today :)) Can't wait to share the picture of my babies to you all!!
D left very early this morning so now I am on my own. My flight isn't until 430pm so I have some time to kill. I am allowed to resume "normal light activity" so I will head to the mall for some lunch and take it easy. I'm excited since my southwest flight will have Wifi!! It's a new thing Southwest has on some flights :) The internet will keep me occupied for my 2.5hrs flight..
As far as sypmtoms, I know it's way to early. Even beta day is too early! But I'll just document what I've felt...which is pretty much nothing but pretty crampy very early this morning around 4am. But that's gone now. Could be though that since I added in 2mg estrace daily that that can be causing some crampiness. Ughhh... the dreaded 2WW (actually 9 day wait!!!!)
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment