Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm PUPO!!!!!

Well, I'm PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise)! The transfer went well. Everything went so smoothly. I chose to do the pre and post acupuncture at the clinic. It was very nice and relaxing, I'm glad I did it :) The embryos thawed well- 100% survival for both.
Dr. Schoolcraft said they looked beautiful and looked like fresh embryos :) Yay! One looked like it was completely hatched and the other was hatching or starting to hatch. I'll add the pictures when I get home!!! The transfer was painless and I was suprised at how quick and easy it was. I am so thankful for such a smooth transfer and that our embryos thawed so well and started to re-expand and hatch. Couldn't have gone any better...

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! So glad all went off without a hitch. Hoping for a BFP in about 9 days!!!! Are you going to POAS or be strong and wait until beta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! This brings a smile to my face! I am so happy that everything went super smooth. Crossing my fingers! All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! So happy for you!! Glad it all went well!!!

    ReplyDelete