Beta is 181. Not super high. But strong, especially with my history of lower numbers. Hoping for doubling numbers for Monday!!! Progesterone is 12.9 (they look for >5 with supppositories). If on PIO they look for higher values. The nurse explained to me that the suppositories show lower levels in the blood than PIO.
As far as symptoms:
5dp5dt- started to feel "different" yucky- tired, nauseated at times, back ache, crampy- a heaviness in the uterine area. Also headachy and a weird taste in my mouth. Not sure why it's all disappeared... concerns me a bit. But I do know that symptoms can come and go in pregnancy and it's also totally normal to have no symptoms what so ever especially this early in pregnancy. So for all of you obsessing out there... it's just hard to know either way. With my last cycle, I thought for sure I had all sorts of symptoms....but it was a BFN. With my son, I remember not feeling anything at all. It's so hard not to obsess though... thinking of all of you in the 2ww and those getting ready for transfer! The "2WW" is dreadful... hang in there!! I'm sure I'll be seeing lots more BFPs soon!!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is an awesome strong number. I pray that it doubles nicely for you. Thanks a lot for listing your symptoms! I will try to take your advice and try not to obsess.
ReplyDeletewhat a fantastic first number! Congrats!! Thinking doubling thoughts for both of us : )
ReplyDeleteThat's a great first beta number!!! Thinking big doubling thoughts for you, Mo, jasperina, and others right now!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAwesome LC!!!! I think that's a very good number. Awesome!!!
ReplyDelete