Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beta day!!

I wanted to test with my first morning urine....but I was up late last night since I was at work and probably drank too much before bedtime. I woke up at 4am having to pee really bad, collected my urine in a cup, but it looked so dilute that I was afraid to test. I was also panicking since all "symptoms" of pregnancy I seemed to be have all disappeared. (another reason I was afraid to test).
So I held my urine for four hours- went to get my blood drawn and when I got back I tested...my urine still looked pretty dilute but tested anyway.



That's the best line I've had at 14dpo!!! Although, my last two beta's were only about 40!! With my son it was 116 and we had a second sac too. Looks like we'll get a strong number...So happy and relieved!!

5 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! What great news!!!! I have been waiting!!!! Can't wait for the great number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and do tell what your symptoms were.....I am obsessing over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOHOOOO!!! I have been checking your website since yesterday! I am soooo happy for you. This gives me hope. And yeah like Maggie... I want to know what your symptoms are too... me obsessing way too much over here.

    ReplyDelete