I talked with my back up nurse, Tonie, yesterday. I love her...she is so helpful. I asked her if I could stretch out the transfer date for 2 more weeks with patches- she said "no", only up to 6 days. I asked about the FET without BCP (I did beg for BCP first!-but again answer is "no").....the date is dependent on my next AF since I cannot start patches until it has come. I also inquired about an natural FET, she said the Dr's prefer medicated for scheduling but you can do a natural FET. September is already booked up and it's a little too soon for me, even though I'm anxious to have a transfer, I am really looking forward to this break. But not tooo long of a break!
So the plan is to either wait till November with DH. Or keep my Oct 11 date and go there on my own. I think I may go on my own. I did ask Tonie if other patients do this, and she said many do. I would just need to use a service that picks me up from transfer since I would not be allowed to drive afterward. Going on my own sounds really nice, actually.... relaxing without DS...much less stressful for me which I think is really important. My DH wants to go visit our friends and we'd stay at their house and bring our DS along. Travelling with a 3yr old is not relaxing! I still have to discuss this option further with DH. I didn't bring it up last night, think I'd give that discussion a break for a couple days. Hopefully, he'll agree to it. I know he wants to be there, and has for every transfer we've done, but doing this out of state is more complicated. So, hopefully he'll agree and we can keep our transfer date!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think if I was you and given your choices...I'd go by myself. I've been busy planning my FET today too?!!
ReplyDelete