I wrote DH a note today explaining why I thought it was best if I go out there on my own. He agreed this was a good idea, although I know he really wants to be there by my side during the transfer. He always has been in the past. It will be weird to be there all alone for the transfer and it may make me a little sad... but doing IVF out of state is complicated, so this may be the best option. There is a possibility that DH won't be as busy as he thought and he could fly out for the day to be there. But at least he won't have the pressure of having to go in case he's stressed at work.
Now it's just hoping we have some normals! I feel hopeful we'll at least have 2 normals... but at times I worry that we'll have none or just one. It's one week exactly today since day 6 biopsy. And two weeks exactly is my Birthday!! Ahhh! As it gets closer to the 2 week mark next week...I'll be more and more nervous awaiting the call!!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you worked out a plan that DH is ok with.
ReplyDeleteWe're planning a mid October FET too!! I plan to go myself for part of the transfer if I have to as well. But DH really hopes he can go. But if I need to, I will. I'm getting nervous to hear your CCS report too...so hopeful you'll get your wish!
ReplyDelete