Friday, August 20, 2010

Feeling better...

I'm feeling soooo much better as far as the bloating goes. What a relief!!! Feeling like myself again!! I look forward to using this time off to get back in shape and lose a few of these IF pounds! I swear I've gained almost ten pounds!! Ughh!

I've had some time to absorb our results and I feel happy about it. Dr schoolcraft predicted we'd get 5-6 blasts! He really is a wizard.... he got that one right!

I was not expecting 19 fertilized embryos in the first place... Was really expecting around 12ish fertilized at most which would have given us 5-6 blasts normally. I wonder if it's a blessing we did have 19 or we'd have even less blasts?? Or if the reason we have less than average is a result of getting sooo many eggs therefore the quality of others were compromised? Who knows... Maybe i just have low quality eggs? Or it's all a result if male factor? Or a combo of the two?? I don't think we'll ever really know. I just hope and pray we get at least 2-3 normals in there!!! And we can be DONE with this. (well no matter what I think we're done anyway)!

For now, I'm waiting on AF and look forward to calling my nurse on cycle day 1 to get my calendar. Hoping we can transfer in early October?? Looks like we should recieve our CCS results around my Birthday which is exactly two weeks from day 6. Hope my Birthday wish comes true!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it comes true too...

    October is appearing to be a busy month for us bloggers!!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete