Thanks to my IVFC friends I finally got my camera out and have been taking pictures of my cuties!! We were supposed to have a photo shoot today (a free follow-up pic from our hospital package) but the lady cancelled. I had them all dressed up in these cute outfits my mom got them.... oh well, did my own little shoot instead :)
Friday, August 26, 2011
More pics :)
Thanks to my IVFC friends I finally got my camera out and have been taking pictures of my cuties!! We were supposed to have a photo shoot today (a free follow-up pic from our hospital package) but the lady cancelled. I had them all dressed up in these cute outfits my mom got them.... oh well, did my own little shoot instead :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stunning! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely precious! Look at how much they've grown! All three kids are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much their faces resemble one another! Love the outfits. Keep the pictures coming! : )
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDelete