Friday, November 12, 2010

Ultrasound results....

I was soooo soooooooo nervous for the ultrasound today. Thankfully, it was good news!!!
Double good news.....we're having twins! Two strong heartbeats!! A little overwhelmed, it will take some time to sink in. My DH was so cute- all teary eyed at the ultrasound and in the parking lot after. I'm glad he's happy about it and not totally stressed out. I am still in shock and don't feel much yet...just feel relief. So thankful we did CCS, just gives me so much comfort that things will be ok.



My next ultrasound is Tuesday Nov 23... look forward to celebrating Thanksgiving this year. We have a lot to be Thankful for. Thanksgiving also falls on our tenth anniversary this year- so it will be a very special day!

7 comments:

  1. Yayyyy!!! Congrats!!!!! What amazing news. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! : ) What a beautiful sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooohoooo! This is freaking awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy day for you and me today!! Congrats on Double the Trouble!!!!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled upon your blog. What exciting news! I've been thinking about CCRM if my current cycle doesn't work, so your success makes me that much more excited!

    ReplyDelete