Today my DH and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary! Time sure does fly fast... can't believe we've been married ten years!! We've been thru a lot of ups and downs thru the years. The infertility has been our most difficult struggle and I am so proud of us for getting thru it together. We're more in love and have a deeper connection than we've had before. Hoping we have a lifetime of years together and we know we can make it thru the tough times, we will be okay!
So thankful today, on Thanksgiving day... thankful for our health, our supportive family and friends. Thankful for our home and our jobs. Thankful for the technology today that helped us conceive our son and our two little ones to come. Without the inventions of IVF and ICSI we would not be parents to our own biological children. We are thankful for our second RE- Dr Zouves who helped us find hope with our first successful cycle in Dec 2006 after two miserably failed cycles at a different clinic. So thankful for CCRM and Dr Schoolcraft who's helped us find success once again after 2 miscarriages and a BFN. We are so very thankful for the lab at CCRM that made all the difference for us. So thankful for opportunity to take advantage of the new CCS technology that gave us the best chance for success. I am sooo thankful we know that our little ones growing inside me are most likely chromosomally normal... gives me so much comfort that all will be ok. Very very thankful for that.
I'm thankful for my blogging friends whom I have never met IRL (well I have met a couple of you!). So thankful for your support and it's so great to talk with those who truly understand all this IF crap that we all have unfortunately endured. So thankful for the many successes that so many of you guys have had recently!! So happy for all of you! My heart aches so much for those still in that dark place of uncertainty. I am keeping those who are still struggling in my daily thoughts and prayers.... I pray that each of you find success very soon. I pray for strength for you during these difficult times. I hope everyone of us has a nice thanksgiving today no matter where they are at... I know all of us have a lot to be thankful for.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, certainly alot for both of us to be thankful for. Congrats on the 10 year anniversary!!
ReplyDelete