My ultrasound was yesterday, at 7wks 3days. I had my ultrasound late since we were out of town. CCRM says you can have your u/s as soon as 6.5wks. All looked good on the ultrasound. Baby is measuring on track at 7wks 3days. Heart rate was 170 bpm. :) Next u/s is the NT scan around 12wks and a general OB check up in 4 more weeks.
CCRM wants another u/s in 2wks from the first to monitor the growth but my OB doesn't think it's necessary. I'm ok not having another u/s… CCS and seeing all looks good at 7wks3days… I feel content. But we will see if CCRM will allow me to skip it. 5 years ago they did not ask for a second u/s, just one. I ended up having a second around 8wks because I had a gush of bright red bleeding.
I will talk to CCRM tomorrow (they still didn't have my results from my OB) hopefully they will have my u/s results!!
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wahooo! Super cool! Your news couldn't be better- congratulations! : )
ReplyDelete