Thursday, August 13, 2015

Transfer 8-7-15

We flew to Colorado Wednesday afternoon to visit our very good friends in Fort Collins. The grandparents watched the kids at home. On Thursday evening we drove down to Lone Tree (about an hr 15 min south of Fort Collins). We stayed at the Element by Westin Hotels this time. We liked it! They had a CCRM rate, so if anyone is making plans make sure to get the CCRM rate which also allows you to cancel with no penalties up to a day before. The Element rooms have a kitchen and a couch…. modern decor and different (in a good way!) then your average hotel in this price range. They also provide free breakfast each  morning which we took advantage of one day.
Speaking of breakfast places….anyone visiting Lone Tree needs to try Snooze restaurant. They have the yummiest food ever!!! Our friends took us there in Fort Collins…. soooo good!! We wanted to go again in Lone Tree but didn't get the chance to! I guess the wait can get very long on the weekends and they don't take reservations.

So transfer was on Friday at 11:15am. The embryo thawed 100% and Dr Schoolcraft and John the embryologist seemed positive about our little embryo.  Transfer went really smooth and quick!  My E2 was low at 203 (want 300) so I added estrace orally. We spent some more time with our friends Sat evening and Sunday and flew home late Sunday night. Took it easy post transfer so it was a nice relaxing visit!

I don't feel symptoms except the symptoms caused probably from the meds- progesterone and estrogen.
But I don't think I ever had any significant symptoms at this point with any transfers negative or positive. Overall… don't feel pregnant!! I remember feeling this way when I have gotten pregnant. It's so strange!! I think I will do an at home pregnancy test Sunday morning. I rather just know myself before I get the call. I am not good with surprises!!!


3 comments:

  1. checking in on you! sending positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Was wondering if you could describe your symptoms in you wait after transfer. I am 6dt5dpt and going crazy....I can kind of relate to you on this cycle but hoping you can tell me more symptoms if any? Thx

    ReplyDelete