2nd hcg level was 150! Looking good! My nurse said I should have the first u/s at 6.5weeks and then another one at 8.5weeks. They will start weaning me from the meds after the second u/s. I will have my hormone levels checked weekly. September 4th would be the earliest I could have the first u/s… but we are headed out of town for a family wedding on the 2nd, so I will have to wait until Sep 8 at the soonest since we don't get home until the 7th. Since I am having my u/s late I would have the second one 2 weeks from the first because she said they want to see the growth over 2 weeks. She instructed me to call if any bright red bleeding. I've definitely had bright red bleeding with both normal successful pregnancies…. so I now know not to freak out!!! Its often ok!! But definitely important to check in with CCRM and OB.
I don't really feel pregnant at all at this point…. so anyone reading who gets pregnant and worries about symptoms…. don't be alarmed if you don't feel pregnant at all!!!!
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for all being as it should! Very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mo!! :)
ReplyDeleteawaiting your next update!
ReplyDelete