Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm home!!

I did get discharged home from the hospital yesterday!!! It is nice to be home, so tempting to get up though!! There's so much to do- especially since we just moved.... it's so hard! I want to get all organized!! But I know I will get in trouble if with my husband if I do anything....and of course I don't want any regrets either. My in-laws are here right now. They are helpful with my son and have done some unpacking and organizing throughout the house, but I know my mom will be more on top of it when she comes on Wednesday. My mom is super organized :) I feel like she'll take better care of me too. Can't wait for her to get here!!

My next appt is Thursday at my OB. So it will be interesting to see if she scans my cervix!! I wonder what it is doing??? Will update if anything new happens and how my OB appt goes Thursday!!

3 comments:

  1. Easier said than done but please do nothing! Glad you are back in the comfort of your own home. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! The house can wait...#1 priority right now is keeping those twinkies snuggled in safe and sound! Glad your Mom is coming...I love mother / daughter time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today! Hope your appointment goes well. So glad that you made it home... just relax and let your family take care of you!!!

    ReplyDelete