Friday, April 15, 2011

Appt Update- Good News!

Yesterday I had an OB appt and GOOD NEWS.... my cervix lengthened to 2.5cm (was 1cm upon admission to the hospital)!!! She didn't disturb the cervix to check for dilation but it looked closed on the u/s and definitely didn't look worse.... but much better. Actually the funnel at the top looks a lot smaller. My OB thinks the bedrest is what has helped. She wants me to continue to bedrest. I was thankful b/c I was just hoping it wasn't worse and they might re-admit me to the hospital. Ughh!! So good to know the bedrest efforts seem to be helping!!! She did give me a prescription for a medication to stop contractions if they start happening frequently. But so far all has been quiet!! My next appt is Monday at the perinatologist.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to read this!!! Glad the twinkies and their Mom is ok!

    ReplyDelete