Monday, June 13, 2011

Babies are here!!!

Hi!!! Just a quick update- Layla and Alec were born at 0956 and 0958 weighing 6lb 9oz and 6lb 7oz! I can't believe I had that much baby in my belly!!!!!! Both babies and momma are doing well! No nicu time needed!! They are in the room with us now :) So wonderful!!!
Will update more later and add some pictures!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL!!!! My eyes are filled with tears of joy!!! Thanks For the update!!! Great news that they are healthy and will get to come home with you! I love, love, love the names you picked! So beautiful!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crying happy tears for you Lindsay!!!!! I am so so soooo glad that Alec and Layla are here and healthy. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soo happy for you - was thinking of you all day - and keep thinking of you! Can't wait for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happpy for you and glad the babies are healthy and gorgeous. Sounds as though you will be home very soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for healthy babies! So, so, so happy for you! Love the names! : ) Hope the babies will settle in nicely at home with you. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete