I've been doing pretty well considering my belly is HUGE!! I tire out easily if up on my feet much. But no swelling at all. Blood pressure is great. I do get lots of braxton hicks if up a lot. I am on my feet quite a bit more now than I was from 28wks-32wks. We feel like I"m in a safer place now so we are a little more relaxed about things. I still use my wheelchair if we want to go out shopping. I just can't walk very far anyway!! It's exhausting!
Sleep is going better since I started taking pepcid twice a day. Makes a world of a difference. The heartburn was to a point where I was miserable, but now, it's very very mild if at all. I toss and turn some at night due to the discomforts of my huge belly and get up quite a bit to pee. I also have lots of dreams about going into labor and sometimes wake up not sure if it is a dream or not!! Overall, sleep isn't bad...could be better but not bad.
My next appointment is on Wednesday. They will do a growth scan, I can't wait to find out how much they are estimated to weigh. I know they are getting bigger... cause my belly is getting overstretched and I even have some stretch marks (started noticing about 2wks ago). They are very light, and I think they will fade, but I just hope it doesn't get worse!
I'm getting nervous about how feeding is going to work out with two babies!! I had trouble breast feeding my son, so I met with a lactation consultant. I think it took me about a month to get him to latch well! I had a few private sessions with this lactation consultant and just thought she was amazing. I gave her a call this week to talk about the twins. I'm pretty sure I'll set up some private sessions with her this time around too.
Here's a picture of my huge belly at 34 weeks!!
Beautiful belly! Glad you are getting some sleep and are able to be on your feet a little more. I hope both babies get to come home with you too. Can't wait to "meet" them!
ReplyDeleteHey Lindsay!!!! Such a CUTEEEE belly! Ah the anticipation for what is to happen in the next two weeks is going to kill me!!! Really...it just feels like yesterday we were counting down our days to the first 6w ultrasound?! So glad to be on this journey with you.
ReplyDeleteYay for June 13th!! So very exciting!! Do you have names?
ReplyDeleteI am getting nervous about the breastfeeding as well - I really want it to work, but am worried about the logistics and can't seem to find a lot of details online about the reality of it. Know of any blogs?
I may need to try the Pepcid!!
Can't wait for more updates!
You still look great!!! I can't wait for June 13th and I know you are so excited! Only 2 weeks to go!!
ReplyDelete