At the end of my 24th week I had a growth scan of the little ones.. the babies looked good! Baby B (boy) was 1lb 10oz. Baby A (girl) was 1lb 7oz!! They have checked my cervix twice and it's staying long and closed so they aren't concerned. If it's long at closed at almost 26wks then the risk is low that there will be cervix issues.
As far as baby planning- we finally got our stroller!! So excited about it because for a double stroller it doesn't feel huge at all.... it's the Baby Jogger- City Select model. I like that it can hold two infant car seats. You can arrange the seats in many different configurations too!! It also has a ride along accessory you can buy for an older child to ride on standing. Although our son walks (he is 3.5yrs!) but we often still use a stroller cause he can be slow or gets tired.
I picked out our baby bedding and bought it on sale at Pottery Barn Kids. Started a registry a few weeks ago since I will have a work baby shower and a friend/family baby shower in the next month. Even though we have lots of stuff from our son- we'll need two of some things! And we do need girl clothes!!! :) Not that I haven't been shopping for her!! I feel sort of guilty just shopping for her!! Now and then, I've found something new for our little boy too! But my son has tons of cute clothes for him to wear!
Here's a pic of baby boy last week: (didn't get a good one of baby girl)
That is so cute to think that you are worried that your boy will get all the hand me downs and that your girl is getting all the new stuff! I am sure you will balance it all out in time! Yes...please post the belly pic!!
ReplyDelete