Monday, January 17, 2011

Heard my belly beats

I got my doppler in the mail today!! I was so excited to find it on the porch this afternoon...quickly opened the box and found the heartbeat(s) right away!! I had a huge smile after finding the heartbeat(s)...such a good feeling to check in on my little ones. Although, not sure if I heard both heartbeats or not? I did find a heart rate in two different spots on my belly. Not sure if this means I heard both. It was reassuring either way....look forward to checking in on them every day or so. I highly recommend a doppler for pregnant ladies. I remember loving it with my son, but now I really remember. It still amazes me, even with my belly bump now showing, that there really is a live baby(ies) growing in there! It's still surreal.

3 comments:

  1. I can't recall if I commented on your belly bump photo...but yup...that's a mighty cute bump you've got going on! And great news about the doppler...not sure if I'll get one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for finding the HBs! I'm so glad things continue to go well. Does your DS know yet? I know he is little so he may not have a grasp on it yet, but I would love a blog entry about how he's handling the news thus far! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been awesome to hear the HBs at home. I haven't thought much about getting a doppler, but hearing the HBs everyday does sound very reassuring! Hmmm... something to think about!

    ReplyDelete