Saturday, January 15, 2011

16 wks today!

It's just past midnight (just got home from work)....but it's a new day- I am 16wks today!! I am definitely showing now, it's obvious I am pregnant. I love my cute belly bump :) Maybe I'll post a pic since I finally took one of the belly yesterday. I hope to take a pic every 2 weeks or so. I know I will regret it if I don't. I took lots with my son, and I am so thankful for that.

It's been 4 weeks since my last u/s!! Way too long..I really need some reassurance!!! Are they ok in there? I ordered a doppler which should arrive Monday. Can't wait to hear my babies heartbeats! Although, I really don't think I will be able to differentiate between the two.... but still think hearing a heartbeat will be reassuring. I just loved the doppler with my son's pregnancy.

My next u/s is Friday Jan 21st! Just about a week away.... it's a gender scan at my OB office. I can't wait to find out the sexes, but have to admit I am nervous. I will be disappointed if it's two boys. I have always dreamed of having a girl, so I know I will be bummed out if it's two boys and I don't want to feel that way. I know what's most important is two healthy babies. My son will have siblings and our family will be complete.....that's all I could ask for.

This weekend we're going to look at cars. My current car only has one row of seats in the back. It's a small SUV like car. I love the car.... but it's just not going to be big enough for 3 carseats. Never really wanted a mini-van but we may have to get one.
They are convenient with the sliding doors on each side and more space and seats. Convenience will be a priority with a 4yr old and twins!! Anything to make life easier!

Well, it's almost 1am. Time to get some sleep :) Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsay!! So cool that you're now 16 weeks. Every week is a milestone is how I feel. We've got a new vehicle on the brain...my classy Passat CC just might not be all that kid friendly. So we're investigating jumping into a different vehicle too. Can't wait for your ultrasound this week...my prediction is a girl/girl!! Your son won't know what to do with two new girls in the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how honest you are about wanting at least one girl. Most people are like, "Ohhh, as long as they're healthy...." and I get that, really I do, but it was just so refreshing to see some preference for once!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally understand why you would want to have the best of both worlds. I hope your u/s shows as least one baby with girl bits! : ) Glad you are feeling good, and yes, we definitely need some bump pics! Hope your car shopping this weekend is fruitful!

    ReplyDelete